HDD6-T2U3 features two cutting-edge interfaces, Thunderbolt 2 and SuperSpeed USB 3.0. Thunderbolt 2 is full backward compatibility to the same cables and connectors used with today’s Thunderbolt. It pushes speed to 20Gb/s and enables 4K video file transfer and display simultaneously.
HDD6-T2U3 is equipped with dual Thunderbolt 2 ports for connecting to any Thunderbolt 2-enabled host such as the new Mac Pro, and offers an additional Thunderbolt 2 port for daisy-chaining other peripherals.
The Thunderbolt daisy-chaining allows connection of up to six devices, so customers can connect HDD6-T2U3 for massive amounts of video storage with a single Thunderbolt connection to their host computer.
HDD6-T2U3 can meet the demand of users when working with rich, ultra-high resolution media through Thunderbolt 2 interface. The SuperSpeed USB 3.0 interface offers high-performance connectivity and is backward compatibility with any computer running compatible versions of Mac OS X (such as Mac Pro) or Windows.
HDD6-T2U3 is a 6-bay 6Gb/s SAS Thunderbolt 2/USB 3.0 storage with RAID control capabilities solution for Mac and PC environment. HDD6-T2U3 incorporated high performance ROC and 1GB DDR3 memory with ECC protection to deliver true hardware RAID for the video editor working with real time multistream HD and 4K workflows. It runs efficiently without disruption or major drops in performance to meet the requirements of 4K data workflow. It is so quick it allows for 4K displays at the same time as daisy chaining HDD6-T2U3 and doing a simultaneous 4K output and file transfers while maintaining maximum throughput.
• ARM_based 933MHz storage processor
• 1GB on-board DDR3-933 SDRAM with ECC protection
• Write-through or write-back cache support
• Support 6 internal 6Gb/s SAS ports
• Support bootable from RAID storage volume
• Redundant flash image for controller availability
• System status indication through LCD, LED and alarm buzzer
• RAID level 0, 1, 10(1E), 3, 5, 6, 10, 30, 50, 60, Single Disk or JBOD
• Multiple RAID selection
• Support up to 1MB stripe size
• Online array roaming
• Online RAID level/stripe size migration
• Instant availability and background initialization
• Multiple pairs SSD/HDD disk clone function
• SSD automatic monitor clone (AMC) support
• Support global and dedicated hot spare
• Automatic drive insertion / removal detection and rebuilding
• Support intelligent power management to save energy and extend service life
• Advanced configuration for smooth data streaming
• Complete configuration management suite
- McRAID manager – browser-based management tool (LAN or Thunderbolt)
- Push Buttons and LCD Display panel for setup and status
- Command Line Interface (CLI)- scriptable configuration tool
- API libraries support - combine GUI with user management utility
- SNMP support for remote monitoring
- SMTP support for email notification
Bootable Drive Support - Provide user the capability of adding bootable drive via Thunderbolt on Apple thunderbolt-capable machine.
Advanced Configuration - Provide optimized parameter to adjust controlled firmware behavior for smooth data streaming.
USB3.0 Support- 1. Offer high-performance connectivity and is backward compatibility with any computer (such as Mac Pro) running compatible versions of Mac OS X or Windows. 2. Allow both old Mac Pro and newest Mac Pro model to access same storage seamlessly.
BBM Support - Support a battery backup option that protects all data in cache memory in the event of unexpected power outage for data availability.
Intelligent Power On/Off Function - Turn HDD6-T2U3™ power in unison with the host computer power status for data integrity.
Front Panel LCD and Buttons - Easy access for configuration and status. report.
Compact - 6 Bays Disk Tower
Two 20 Gb/s Thunderbolt 2 Technology Ports / One 5Gb/s USB 3.0 Port
6 x 6Gb/s SAS 3.5”/2.5”HDDs/SSDs
Mac OS X 10.8.5 or Higher & Windows 7/8 “For Windows, Install Driver First”
Products with an "e" at the end of the model are configure with enterprise drives, the one with an "d" uses desktop drives. All CA residents must add CA TAX, please call us.
Market Technology is the OEM Manufacture of HDDISK products, We offer products directly to end user in the United States, Mexico, Central and South America via a Network of Resellers. For domestic technical or sales questions contact us at 909-574-1352 or emails us at email@example.com, If you are a reseller and are interested in partnering with Market Technology please firstname.lastname@example.org Hablamos Español si es necesario, Gracias.
Contact Market Technology Sales for more information and to connect with your local reseller. Call us 909-574-1352 or Email us at email@example.com
Content 2008 - 2016 - Market Technology | RAIDDISKSTORE and HDDisk is a Trade Mark of Market Technology LLC. All rights reserved.