Leading with technology Whether you are new or familiar with the ExaSAN product family, you can now add 4 more clients, up to a total of 12, who can take advantage of sharing storage saving more time and increasing productivity. The 1U rackmount SW16 easily integrates with the A12S2-PS RAID and JBOD systems in machine room racks or in transportable cart systems, on-set or on - location.
Leading with technology
In 2008, Accusys announced the very first external PCIexpress based SAN switch, along with PCIe storage to support the switch. The initial switch and storage products supported PCIe1.1 protocol. Providing 10 Gb/s transfers. Current ExaSAN switches and storage have all migrated up to PCIe2.0 protocol providing 20 Gb/s transfers. Future products will employ PCIe3.0 protocol with 40Gb/s speeds.
ExaSAN SW-16™ Features
• Cumulative 80Gb storage bandwidth • Storage capacity up to 576TB • Designed for most workgroups that require collaborative workflow • Ideal on location or in the machine room • Easy to deploy. Appropriate for 2 -12 editors sharing storage in a SAN environment • Provides speeds required to work with multiple uncompressed HD and DPX streams
Supports Uncompressed Workflows
The ExaSAN SW16 is the newest member of the PCIe 2.0 switch family. With 16 ports, it allows up to 12 clients to share over 500 terabytes of storage for efficient, productive, and collaborative collaborative workflow. The rackmount switch also provides 20Gb/s bandwidth to each client, and each ExaSAN storage system. When building a SAN using 4 x A12S2-PS RAID systems and 12 x JBOD systems, you can have over 500 Terabyte of storage, creating a large storage pool.
ExaSAN SW-16™ Switch Specifications
• Dimension L410 mm x W447/480.2 mm x H43.8mm
• SW16 Host and Disk Connections Supports 12 hosts QSFP connector Supports 4 storages QSFP connector Single Gigabit Ethernet LAN Port for remote management Console port (phone jack) for debug terminal
• Processor and Cache Memory Intel Atom processor DDR2-667 MHz 1GB memory
• Management Web-Based GUI, RAIDGuard X supports remote management and RAID configuration LED indicator in front panel shows access, fan, network, and power status. LED indicator in each connector shows link status. Enclosure components and connectors link status monitoring via GUI Buzzer for abnormal system condition alarm.
• Supported SAN Management Software Stornext, MetaSAN, Xsan, SANit, etc...
• Supported OS Windows : WinXP/2003/Vista/2008 and Windows 7 (32/64-bit, Miniport and Storport driver, WHQL certified) Linux: Red Hat, SuSE, Fedora, CentOS, Debian,etc… MAC: OSX (10.5, 10.6, 10.7, 10.8 or above)
• Electrical and Operating Requirements PSU : Redundant power supply (220W x 2) - optional Single power supply (220W x 1) - Default Humidity : 5% ~ 85% Non conderising Operation Temperature:0˚C ~ 40˚C Sound pressure level (operator): 45dB
Market Technology™ is the OEM Manufacture of HDDISK products, We offer products directly to end user in the United States, Mexico, Central and South America via a Network of Resellers. For domestic technical or sales questions contact us at 909-574-1352 or emails us at email@example.com, If you are a reseller and are interested in partnering with Market Technology please email firstname.lastname@example.org We are Latin America Distributor for Accusys ExaSAN, Tiger Technology, Cubix, Akitio, Vicom and Tolis Group, If you are interested in offer any of this products to your clients please contact us, Gracias.
Content 2008 - 2016 - Market Technology | RAIDDISKSTORE and HDDisk is a Trade Mark of Market Technology LLC. All rights reserved.